"We are closer to G-d when we are asking the questions, than when we think we have the answers" Heschel

Thursday, November 11, 2010

New Shiur - Parshat Vayetzei

"Better to throw yourself in a fire than embarrass others" - lessons from the self sacrifice of Mother Rachel.

Unfortunately I didn't find the time to share a thought on zealousness this week.  However, my brother Shalom made an important correction that the name Elkana is actually spelled with a heh and not an alef which means that my new nephew's name has nothing to do with zealousness.  I apologize to the little guy for misrepresenting his identity in the first week of his life.

The shiur I am posting is about the incredible actions of Rachel in giving the simanim to her sister Leah.  Have a great shabbos.

Audio Shiur
Source Sheet  

Binyamin - always looking for a good question 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment